Need Hair Replacement Surgery Today?
Serving San Diego California and the surrounding area.
Check out the local San Diego Hair Replacement Surgery experts.Call Now! 1-888-756-9147
Mon-Sun: 24/7 Operations
Expert Talented Hair Transplant in San Diego California (CA) – A place that has a lot of enthusiastic fans and multi-culturalism… there is enough to love about living in San Diego. Have to deal with Hair Replacement Surgery is not commonly dealt with.
San Diego Talented Hair Transplant in San Diego California (CA)
San Diego-land residents have discovered Hair Transplant are the ones to call.
When it comes to sticky situations, Hair Replacement Surgery will come to your rescue. When it comes to Hair Replacement Surgery experts in San Diego CA, you can trust Hair Transplant. We are a Hair Replacement Surgery company with decades of experience.
When you call Hair Transplant at 888-756-9147, be sure to ask about Hair Replacement Surgery in San Diego CA We serve local residents with great service. Having a flawless track record and backed with years of experience is how we earn your business.
Serving the San Diego CA with affordable Hair Replacement Surgery services, We get it done right the first time. Give us a quick call or fill out the boxes below and you’ll get some good options right away.
The Hair Transplant family has been working in the Hair Replacement Surgery industry for over 11 years. Since our incorporation we have provided our services to the residential and commercial markets.
Customer service is what we are known for best. Our white glove service is the gold standard around here.
Helping you and fixing your problem is our top priority. All service trucks are fully stocked and radio dispatched for rapid response. We have assembled a very competent & professional staff of Hair Replacement Surgery technicians in San Diego CA. Because of our large staff, we provide fast service..
Talented Hair Transplant in San Diego California (CA)
You had a thick glorious head of hair, and then you started to notice it was getting a little thin in spots. Then a little thinner and thinner and then where did it all go? If you are faced with this dilemma, let us explore the options.
Hair loss can be an issue faced by men, women and even children. Hair loss can have a detrimental effect on one’s self-esteem. You can approach Hair Transplant San Diego CA the issue with depression or with zeal to find a solution that you can be happy with. Let us examine some of the options available today.
First, let us put the effect of losing one’s hair in perspective. In a survey of 2,338 men by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, more than 1,300 said they would be willing to give up a personal possession in exchange for more hair. Of that San Diego CA group, 26% said they would be willing to give up a stereo system, 21% a cell phone, 17% a laptop and 13% a plasma TV. This definitely shows how men feel about their hair loss.
In the US alone, it is estimated that hair restoration procedures account for $800+ million in sales, mostly to men. You have a couple of choices: shave your head (this takes a lot of guts) or find a Hair Transplant San Diego CA treatment to re-grow or replace your hair.
Society has proven that someone with a shaved head is looked at as less trustworthy or appealing to the eye. The TV commercials or magazines do not show the hot girl with the bald headed man. Nope, it is the GQ looking guy with the nice thick well-trimmed haircut. The reason being, this type of look sells. Women just prefer it.
So what are the options if San Diego CA you want to find a treatment to get your hair to re-grow or be replaced?
– Your physical health. First, get yourself checked out by a physician to make sure there are no underlying health reasons for the hair loss. Your hair is a direct reflection of your physical health. If your body is deficient in a mineral or vitamin, it will show up in your hair growth.
– How about medication? A dermatologist San Diego CA can help you find out if medications, such as menoxidil, (Rogaine) or prescription-only propecia, are smart choices. These are the only two drugs approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for treating hair loss, both have been shown as effective in preventing hair loss for as long as they are used and can be taken simultaneously for potentially better results. They can help with thinning hair and to promote re-growth of San Diego CA hair. Rogaine can cost about $30 – $40 per month or around $400 -$500 per year.
– Earlier this year, the FDA gave approval to a handheld home medical device called the HairMax LaserComb, which uses a laser’s energy to promote hair re-growth. Cost runs $395 to $545. Since some men may not want to take a pill every day for the rest of their lives or regularly use a special comb, many San Diego CA turn to hair transplantation or natural procedures.
– Follicular unit grafting is considered the one of the most expensive types of hair transplantation techniques. A decade ago, doctors took large grafts of hair – known as plugs – from the back of a patient’s head and transplanted them to the crown, follicular unit grafting takes hairs in groups of one to four. Procedures can take several hours and cost upwards of $10,000.
– There San Diego CA are all natural techniques designed to re-grow hair using ordinary grocery store items also. One of the techniques involves rubbing olive oil all over your head before going to bed. Keep it wrapped in a towel all night while you sleep then shampoo it out in the morning. You do this for a total of 8-days.
This procedure removes excess sebum that builds and hardens on your scalp choking off your hair roots San Diego CA and making growing hair extremely difficult. It will not only dissolve and remove the layers of built up sebum, but it will also kill bacteria that keep hair from growing.
There are more all-natural techniques that help to re-grow hair using ordinary grocery store items.
Start with a Phone Call Today!
- Professional Hair Transplant in Fowler California (CA)
- Quality Hair Transplant in Winchester California (CA)
- Talented Hair Transplant in Lake Hughes California (CA)
- Affordable Hair Transplant in Galt California (CA)
- Expert Hair Transplant in Tarzana California (CA)
- Professional Hair Transplant in Milpitas California (CA)
- Quality Hair Transplant in Mountain Center California (CA)
- Certified Hair Transplant in Claremont California (CA)
- Certified Hair Transplant in Frazier Park California (CA)
- Certified Hair Transplant in Petaluma California (CA)
Proven hair loss treatment solutions for men and women. Hair Restoration San Diego & Orange County California. Serving Southern California for over 24 yrs.
Timothy Carman, MD is a Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration with offices in La Jolla - San Diego, CA.
At his office in La Jolla, Dr. Richard Chaffoo offers hair restoration and transplant services with NeoGraft for San Diego-area patients.
15 reviews of Dermatex Hair Replacement "To put it quite simply Dermatex changes lives. I had always had GREAT hair but after the military shaved my head back in 2003 ...
Dermatex Hair Replacement San Diego. 465 likes. Be sure to visit us at www.DermatexHair.com
... Hair Transplant La Jolla California, La Jolla Hair Restoration, Hair Replacement La Jolla, California ... of the San Diego Plastic Surgery Society and ...